A downloadable game for Windows
A Space Cabbage Productions Production
Johannes Lugstein (byteparrot)
There is no better feeling than waking up at the beach with ocean waves crashing smoothly onto the shore and a cloudless sky above... Except... You don't even know where you are, or how you got there in the first place. There is even a camera in the air that is directly focused on you. Something is definitly wrong here.
Suddenly the camera stops blinking, does this mean you are not being watched at the moment? Let's not waste any second. This is your chance to find out what is happening and escaping this place!
This single player escape room adventure takes you through various scenarious and dangerous puzzles which have to be solved to find out the truth about this seemingly innocent world.
Made in 3 days by Space Cabbage Productions for the 2019 Summer UE4 Jam.
- Music: "Local Forecast - Elevator" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
- Various SFX from https://freesound.org/
- Unreal Engine Content Examples by Epic Games: Various Assets
- HQ Residential House by NOTLonely: Chair
- Chameleon Post Process Materials by SUMFX: Fire, Digitize
- Landscape Auto Material by VEA Games: Pine Tree, Fir Tree
- interactive Open World Foliage by Project Nature: Grass
- Plants and Grass for Games by Dragon Motion: ChairLeather, RockingChair
- POLYGON - City Pack by Synty Studios: Security Camera
- Infinity Blade by Epic Games: Magic Spray Ice & Fire
- Modular Cliffs by CGMontreal : Rock 02, Rock 03, Sunchair
- WASD to walk
- Space Bar to jump / swim up
- Left Mouseclick to interact (Crosshair visible when interaction with object is possible)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.